August Product Release: AI Unlocked, Revolutionize your Risk Management
August 18, 2023
Today, we are excited to announce our newest suite of AI-Powered tools that will revolutionize the way the risk management industry operates.
Our team has worked tirelessly to bring intelligent solutions to the battlefield to help with the challenges faced by risk managers across the globe.
With the integration of artificial intelligence into Certificate of Insurance tracking and management, we are confident that our cutting-edge tools will streamline processes, enhance performance, and ultimately save you valuable time and resources.
This month, we will take a closer look at our most coveted releases:
- Evie our Support Agent
- Insured Engagement Optimization
- Data Extraction Improvements
Evie, Our Support Agent: Personalized Assistant for Risk Managers
Our AI Support Agent, Evie, is designed to provide highly-responsive support and personalized assistance for our network. This intelligent virtual assistant is powered by advanced natural language processing and machine learning algorithms, making it capable of understanding users’ needs and providing relevant, actionable information.
Evie will be available for both you and your insureds. You’ll be able to receive vital information and direction on how our product works.
Your insureds will be able to chat with Evie throughout their submission process and will cater to the needs of vendors and insureds uploading their documents.
The result of the AI Support Agent?
- Reduced response times
- Increased efficiency
- Dependable support
Insured Engagement Optimization: Streamlining Communication with Ease
Risk managers understand the importance of clear, concise, and timely communication with their vendors. This enhanced communication update comprises of:
- More accessible email templates – This update came directly from you, our loyal customers. You spoke and we listened! Engaging third-party vendors in a concise and direct fashion has been an ongoing issue. With this latest release we not only customized the preloaded templates but we’ll be able to be more responsive with additional updates in the future.
- Action Encouraging CTA – In our new email templates, we guide the vendor to one main CTA that directly prompts them to upload their COIs. Making the process seem less daunting and decreasing the confusion.
- Better response rates – With more concise email communication, you and your insureds can become compliant
This cutting-edge communication tool ensures that risk managers can share essential information and updates while achieving increased customer engagement.
Here are some email best practices (in case you need a refresher).
Data Extraction Improvements: Reducing the time between submission and compliance feedback
As risk managers navigate uncertainties, they rely on accurate data and compliance feedback from their vendors. That’s why we are pleased to announce improvements in our data extraction processes.
By streamlining these internal processes risk managers can expect faster turnaround times between vendor submissions and evaluations against their compliance requirements.
Additionally, they can expect broader capabilities as part of Evident’s extraction process.
We are confident that the integration of AI into our Certificate of Insurance tracking and management platform will lead to an unprecedented level of efficiency, accuracy, and performance in the risk management industry.
Our August Product Release marks the beginning of a new era for risk managers who demand only the best, most advanced solutions for their organizations.