The world’s largest organizations rely on Evident to help them protect their business and brand from third-party risk. Our game-changing technology – which enables the safe and private exchange of proof of insurance, identity, business, and other personal data – helps our customers collect and analyze both individual and business credentials so they can make fast and informed decisions about engaging new third-party partners, prospective employees, franchisees, and more, without compromising their privacy.
In today’s new remote-first, ever-changing regulatory environment, our secure, privacy-first enterprise platform, accessible via web portal or API, provides a highly scalable and configurable solution to manage communications, storage, decisioning, and ongoing monitoring of individual and business credentials.
Evident is a remote-first, VC-backed tech startup, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Learn more at evidentid.com.
All candidates must be based in the US with a strong preference for East Coast or Central time zones. This is a fully remote role, but Evident has an office in Atlanta, GA for any candidates who are local and prefer to work onsite.
- Write reliable, strategic automated tests
- Diagnose and troubleshoot bug fixes
- Work with other team members defining new features and extending existing ones
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field, or comparable work experience
- 3+ years of front end development experience specifically in creating customer-facing web applications
- Deep understanding of object-oriented, functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Proficiency in a modern JS framework like Vue, React or Angular – you would be using Vue in the role
- Proficiency in real-time interactive systems and event-driven programming
- Proficiency in common client-side state management patterns
- Proficiency in declarative views using virtual DOM interfaces via React, Mithril, Vue, etc.
- Proficiency in bundlers like Webpack and Rollup, and can reason about asset delivery strategies
- Proficiency in Git
- Excellent problem solving/algorithmic abilities
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Remote-First work model meaning most employees can work remotely in the US. We have an office in Atlanta, GA for those who prefer an in-office environment.
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation time to relax and recharge
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Weekly stipend for GrubHub home meal delivery, home internet stipend, virtual events, & more!
- Recently named one of Atlanta’s Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
- Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle